Friday, January 15, 2010

My Request, My Heart....

Hello my dear friends,
I am writing you during this time of my life, to ask you to hear my testimony of Jesus as I am now at the International House of Prayer mission base in Kansas City Missouri. God has been doing great and mighty things in my life as I have walked in obedience. God blessed me with the finances to get here and get my daughter back home after attending the Onething 09’ conference. Now I find myself in a place where I have done what I was called to do, get here, get involved in the community as far as serving, small home groups to be a part of and a wonderful place to call home.. I currently have no leads on work though I have filled out many applications.
I am currently training to grow The Seer gift that God has placed inside me, I am blessed to be learning from a Messianic Jew who ministers as a prophetic equipper, who is also teaching me about that culture of our Christian roots. This trainer has brought the gifts out in others who have gone through this course. I also would love to attend the Intro to IHOP course that starts in April, as so I can become staff with them. I am currently serving as an usher for the prayer room 3 days a week and will also be ushering some meetings. Serving where there is need is very important to me, I am praying for support so that I can stay in the prayer room as much as possible.
God is moving mightily here in Kansas City, and IHOP is currently in Revival. You can watch live 24 hours a day-7 days a week at IHOP.ORG.
My greatest desire is to know and seek the heart of God, to not move without hearing from Him first and to be so full of the faith of Elijah. “Faith is being confident of what we hope for, convinced about things we do not see.” (Hebrews 11:1) Thus, meaning I would have a firm belief that I could speak to the clouds and tell them not to rain, and have God so pleased with me that He does not allow rain until I call for it.
I have prayed that God opens finances and for work, but most of all I seek the will of God, if He wants me to rely on the people in my life that not only love me but that I have blessed in the past in one way or another then He would put a burden on their hearts and have them answer that call of provision.
It has been a blessing to be able to share my heart with you, to give you a window into my journey, I ask that you pray and see if God would have you support me in any way possible. Your prayers are always welcomed and valued, also if you feel led to give monetary offerings, that can be done at my website (CaraRoss.Com) by either clicking on the donate button, or by purchasing photos from events I have photographed.
Whatever may be your task, work at it from the soul, as something done for the Lord and not for men, Knowing with all certainty that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your real reward. The One Whom you are actually serving the Lord Christ the Messiah. Colossians 3:23-24
Thank You and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment