Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stay Focused on God, don't stray even for a sec!!!!

    First I want to say God is Great, I am so blessed I don't know where to begin. I am here, at IHOP, that is a testimony in itself. Many many things were put in my path to keep me from getting to where God wanted me... but over all i got here! It has not been a bed of roses but God never promised it would be, He just said He would be there, and He is!!!
    Last night I was completely a mess, God came and totally overwhelmed me, it was great... Then I made a mistake and not even knowing what I was doing I stepped out of His presence to do what seemed like an innocent thing, I asked someone to coffee... It was someone of the opposite sex, I thought it would not be an issue... but I have felt miserable because it was not what I was supposed to do, funny how a little seemingly insignificant thing like that could rob me of thge joy I was so filled with. I allowed my self to be put in a place that I could possibly be rejected. I learned a very good lesson this day, if it is Gods will HE WILL make the connections, WE DON"T need to do it.
   Today a realization hit me that I am going to be just me and God, God and I... I am going to take some time to just hear, and learn God. God desires me to just be, JUST BE with Him as Adam was with Him before Eve. I am going to learn how to be loved, SERIOUSLY LOVED, by God. I have felt the love of God, but I don't walk in it 24-7, that is my hearts desire... I don't want to just feel God when I want Him, or when I need Him, I want God to be with me always, I want to hear Him speak to me as loud as I would hear a person speaking to me, I desire to become a true friend of God. I know all we need is that desire, and that that desire is from God because He longs for us as we long for Him.
   I say all this to say that we need to stay focused, stay with our eyes on God, it only takes a sec, to be derailed, I have a lifetime of derailments, I ask God right now to fill me and be that piece I am missing, that lover I long for so desperately, I ask that God enter in and keep me focused on Him and only Him. I pray for others that have been there, that God puts blinders on them like a horse in a parade so they stay the course God has for them, so they can come into a fuller knowledge of God and so they can fulfill their Destiny.
   Thank You Jesus for showing me how easy it is to loose focus, please keep me from ever loosing focus again, please reveal the plans u have for me so I can stay the course. God thank u for being my HERO and coming to my rescue! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment